MODESTO, CA- Late last night around 10:13PM, a controlled fire torched the apartment quadplex, where the suspected gunman James H Ferrario, was barricaded. Sheriff Adam Christianson said that the SWAT team threw CS gas and flash bangs into the apartment complex.
CS gas is tear gas! CS gas is 2-chlorobenzalmalononitrile (also called o-chlorobenzylidene malononitrile) (chemical formula: C10H5ClN2), a cyanocarbon, is the defining component of a “tear gas” commonly referred to as CS gas, which is used as a riot control agent. Apparently, the SWAT team used a “riot” control agent for a “standoff”.
A flashbang is also known as a stun grenade or flash grenade which is a non-lethal weapon. These grenades are used to temporally neutralize the combat effectiveness of enemies by disorienting their senses. Apparently they did more than that.
According to Sheriff Christianson, the suspect is most like to be dead or killed due to the fire, which was caused by the SWAT team’s actions. The loud bangs heard at temporary sequences was perhaps due to the fire engulfing electronic equipments, heaters, batteries and/or items that are fire “sensitive”.
Over 15 different enforcement agencies from all over theCentral Valleycame in to “help” and from the news coverage on TV, showed most of these authorities just “hanging around”.
Instead of aggressively putting out the fire, firefighters received orders to contain it. The goal was to flush out the suspect and NOT to kill him. Sure… However, it was too late as the suspect is most likely dead.
- People’s belongings such photos, money, deeds, laptops are located in their home. And all of that, at least for 4 families, was allowed to be burned by authorities.
- According to sources, the suspect was on Facebook, messaging his “friend’s list” privately and somehow law enforcement was able to interrupt this.
- 1 deputy, 1 bystander aka civilian and 1 suspect most likely are dead events from yesterday and today.
- Authorities called out the suspect’s name via megaphone. And according to many the message was “Jimmy, we know that you can hear us. Pick up the phone.”
- The American Red Cross helped with the civilians who were affected from the day’s events such as moving their belongings and providing meals.
- The people who lived in and around the burning apartment was sent to the nearby Prescott Evangelical Free Church at3000 Prescott Road Modesto,CA95350.
- The suspected gunman/shooter is described as a Latino/Hispanic/Mexican male in his 40s and is over 6 feet tall.
- Christianson confirmed that the suspect was NOT blogging about the event on 4chan, contrary to what FOX40 news reported. This is definitely a hit on their reliability as a news source.
- The staff at FOX40 news printed out over 50 pages of forum postings from the 4chan website. And as you can see from the picture, what does a picture of an angry cat and Lavar Burton have to do with the shooting? The staff at FOX40 news took the 4chan website as a reliable source, which was an incredibly inane unreliable, unuseful source that they probably should regret.