2015 NFL Mock Draft and predictions:
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Jameis Winston, QB, Florida State
Winston is going to be one of the biggest bust of all times. He threw too many interceptions in college during his final season as a Seminole and will continue in the NFL.
- ***TRADE*** – Philadelphia Eagles: Marcus Mariota, QB, Oregon
Mariota is the best rated quarterback this year (and the past 5 draft years). He will lead the Eagles to the Super Bowl in 2016. In getting the right to draft Mariota, the Eagles will lose their 2015 1st round 20th pick, 2nd round pick, 2016 1st round pick, Sam Bradford, Mychal Kendricks and another player.
- Jacksonville Jaguars : Amari Cooper, WR, Alabama
Cooper is overrated (just another Crimson Tide bust) and will not do well in the NFL. Just a big body receiver who will not be able to create the separation needed in the NFL
- Oakland Raiders: Leonard Williams, DT, USC
The Raiders grabs the best defensive player in the 2015 draft
- Washington Redskins: Dante Fowler Jr., DE/OLB, Florida
A much needed player for the Redskins
- New York Jets: Vic Beasley, OLB/DE, Clemson
ala Vernon Ghoston
- Chicago Bear: Kevin White, WR, West Virginia
Cutler’s new and favorite target?
- Atlanta Falcons: Bud Dupree, DE/OLB, Kentucky
The Falcons get their pass rusher in Dupree
- New York Giants: Brandon Scherff, OG, Iowa
Nice safe pick for the Giants
- St. Louis Rams: Ereck Flowers, OG, Miami
Big body tackle that the Rams