Modesto, CA — U.S. Representative Jeff Denham (R-Turlock) today announced he will be traveling aboard the Altamont Corridor Express (ACE) train on the morning of Wednesday, May 29, 2013, and encourages passengers to stop by the specially-designated car where he will be meeting with commuters to talk about the importance of local passenger rail services, job creation and growing the local economy.
Rep. Denham will board the ACE train from the Stockton ACE station, scheduled to depart at 6:40 a.m. PDT, and will end the trip at ACE’s Pleasanton station at 7:53 a.m. PDT.
An availability for press will be held at the Stockton ACE station from 6:00 a.m. – 6:25 a.m., and at the Pleasanton station from 7:55 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
Please contact Rep. Denham’s district office at (209) 579-5458 for more information, or contact Thomas Reeves from the Altamont Commuter Express (ACE) at (209) 649-1762. A detailed train schedule follows:
Wednesday, May 29, 2013: ACE Train #05 – Stockton to San Jose – Westbound Train
- 6:40 a.m. – Departs Stockton Station/Robert J. Cabral Station, 949 E. Channel St., Stockton, CA 95202
- 6:59 a.m. – Departs Lathrop/Manteca Station, 17800 Shideler Parkway, Lathrop, CA 95330
- 7:11 a.m. – Departs Tracy Station, 4800 Tracy Blvd, Tracy, CA 95377
- 7:40 a.m. – Departs Vasco Road Station, 575 South Vasco Road, Livermore, CA 94550
- 7:45 a.m. – Departs Livermore Station, 2418 Railroad Avenue, Livermore, CA 94550
- 7:53 a.m. – Arrives Pleasanton Station, 4950 Pleasanton Ave., Pleasanton, CA 94566