City of Modesto offices will be closed from Monday, December 24, 2012 through Tuesday, January 1, 2013 in observance of holidays and work furloughs. City Hall will reopen on Wednesday, January 2, 2013.
All City of Modesto offices in Tenth Street Place (1010 Tenth Street) will be closed. Uniformed police operations and emergency dispatch will operate as usual and all Modesto Regional Fire Authority fire stations will be open. Citizens requiring administrative assistance from Regional Fire may call (209) 552-3600 and leave a message. The Modesto Police Department lobby located at 600 Tenth Street will be open Wednesday, December 26 through Friday, December 28, from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; citizens requiring after-hours assistance from uniformed police personnel when the lobby is not open can use the phone located near the lobby doors.
IF YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY, CALL 911.
Response for utility-related emergencies will be available. See the following after-hours/holiday phone numbers to access the appropriate response:
- · City Trees – (209) 342-2253
- · Street Repairs – (209) 342-2244
- · Traffic Signs/Signals/Street Lights – (209) 342-2297
- · Street Flooding/Sewer/Storm Water/Storm Drain/Illegal Dumping – (209) 577-6200
- · Sandbags (only during storm events) – (209) 342-2244
- · Water – (209) 342-2246
The following services will be available as noted:
- · Passenger service at the Modesto City-County Airport as well as MAX and Dial-A-Ride bus lines will all operate normally but City administrative offices will be closed.
- · Citizens will be able to utilize City owned and operated parking garages and lots.
- · The McHenry Museum and McHenry Mansion will be closed.
During the Tenth Street Place office closure, the Customer Service lobby will not be available for in-person utility bill payments. However, utility payments can be made by phone (577-5395, option 4) or online (www.modestogov.com) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Authorized pay stations for City of Modesto utility bills include:
2431 3rd Street (Hughson)
1620 Crows Landing Road #K
400 Paradise Road
Raley’s Supermarket #339
3020 Floyd Avenue, Suite #139
Super Mercado Del Sol
950 Kansas Avenue
Valley Food Center
12138 Yosemite Boulevard (Waterford)
We Cash II
2900 Standiford Avenue, Suite 17
2400 Coffee Road #J