The Calaveras County Fair and Jumping Frog Jubilee will begin on Thursday, May 16th and will end on Sunday, May 19th. According to its website, www.frogtown.org,
The Calaveras County Fair & Jumping Frog Jubilee is one of the longest running events in the State of California. Its earliest roots date back to 1893, held that year in Copperopolis. The fair eventually found a permanent home outside of Angels Camp where it is held today. In the spirit of the old movie classic “State Fair,” the Calaveras County Fair is a blend of entertainment, exhibits, livestock, arena events, great food and our signature event, the Frog Jump. This piece of Americana will have you Leaping to return year after year.
The four day event will feature the jumping frog competition, exhibits, bull rides, and various other forms of entertainment.
- Thursday, May 16th – 8AM to Midnight (12AM)
- Friday, May 17th – 7AM to 11PM
- Saturday, May 18th – 7AM to 11PM
- Sunday, May 19th – 7AM to 11PM
Location & Information: Calaveras County Fairgrounds, 101 Frogtown Rd, Angels Camp, CA 95222 (209) 736-2561. www.frogtown.org
Tickets: Tickets will be available starting Wednesday, May 15th.
- Junior-Senior Exhibitor Wristband -$15
- Adult Wristband Exhibitor Wristband-$25
- Livestock Parking (airstrip lot) -$20
- 4-Day Parking Pass— $20
- 4-Day Exhibitor Carnival Wristband—$45
- Advance Single Day Parking—$5
- Available online or at the Fair Office.
- Advance Adult Single Day Admission—$8 (Thursday, Friday, Saturday)
- Advance Sunday Adult Admission—$12
- Advance Saturday Admission -$8
- Advance Saturday Child Admission- $5
- Advance Sunday Child Admission -$8
- Single Day All You Can Ride Wristband-$20
- Children 12 and under Free Thursday and Friday.
- Children 5 and under Free everyday.